Quality assurance is a by product of ongoing efforts to define the objectives of an institution to have a work plan to achieve them and to specify the checks and balances to evaluate the degree to which each of the tasks is fulfilled. Hence devotion and commitment rather than mere institutional control is the basis for devising procedures and instruments for assuring quality.
- Designing and implementing plans for institutional activities for quality enhancement.
- Arrange for feedback responses from students for quality related institutional processes.
- Development and application of quality bench marks/parameters for the various academic and other allied activities of the institution.
- Development and application of innovative practices in various programs and activities leading to quality enhancement.
- Participation in the creation of a learner centric environment conducive for quality education.
- Work for the development of day to day system efficiency and institutionalization of it in quality enhancement.
- Act as an exemplary unit institution for augmenting quality related activities.
- Along with academic activities special attention is given to the co-curricular and extra curricular activities to promote creative talent among students.
- Laying emphasis on quality of education through deliberate practice, discipline and continuous learning.
- Continuously build capacity and capability to shape and adopt to the changing trends in the educational landscape.