Quality assurance is a byproduct of ongoing efforts to define the objectives of an institution to have a work plan to achieve them and to specify the checks and balances to evaluate the degree to which each of the task is fulfilled. Hence devotion and commitment rather then mere institutional control is the basis of devising procedures and instruments for assuring quality. Internal Quality Assurance Cell is working under the supervision of Dr. Manoj Kumar Bhoj.
Education may be defined as something that may be offered to the people in order to acquire conscience of their creative and sensory mother capabilities, expressive and communication capacities and finally, intellectual and emotional abilities. All possibly through pedagogic and recreational experience.
- Designing and implementing plans for institutional activities for quality enhancement.
- Arrange for feedback responses from students for quality related institutional processes.
- Development and application of quality bench marks/ parameters for the various academic nd other allied activities of the institution.
- Development and application of innovative practices in various programs and activities leading to quality enhancement.
- Participation in the creation of a learner centric environment conducive for quality education.
- Work for the development of day to day system efficiency and institutionalization fo it in quality enhancement.
- Act as an exemplary unit institution or augmenting quality related activities.
- Along with academic activities special attention is given to the co-curricular and extracurricular activities to promote creative talent among students.
- Laying emphasis on quality of education through deliberate practice, discipline and continuous learning.
- Continuously build capacity and capability to shape and adopt to the changing trends in the educational landscape